Response to Return of the Legal Threat

Dear Digital Deputy-

I find it fascinating that you are paid to send poor attempts at scaring people.

While I would like to nominate Lionel Hutz as my attorney his reoccuring role on the Simpons precludes him from serving. I therefore nominate Atticus Finch, from To Kill a Mockingbird. Gregory Peck was not only nominated for his role as Atticus Finch but won an Oscar. Heck, any fictional attorney should be able to handle the fictitious claim that I am an internet service provider on the verge of prosecution.

Do you realize I'm LESS important today than before? I've been ignored by the high power attorney. I've been farmed out to an international for profit business! I might feel different if your response had been as clever as you intended.

I assure you I am presenting the whole truth to you. Everybody has something to hide except for me and my monkey.

Warmest Regards,

Dave

0 comments: