Legal Threat Response

To: ijreilly@gjb-law.com
From: news@365daves.com
Subject: Response to Unauthorized Use of Apple Corps Limited and Apple Records INC. PropertyNovember 18, 2008

Re: Re: Unauthorized Use of Apple Corps Limited and Apple Records Inc. Property
http://www.365daves.com

Mr. Reilly-
Thank you for your e-mail. I look forward to getting to read your forthcoming letter. Electronic communications can be so impersonal and I do love the feel of paper.

I was excited to see that 365dave.com is attracting high-power, white collared executives as part of its readership. I had wondered why I received so many hits from Florida. I know most of my readers very few are from Florida and none are high-power executives. I suspect most don’t even wear collars.

Your request has me confused. Will you please clarify so I know how to properly respond? You seem to be under the impression that 365daves.com is an “Internet Service Provider”. I assure you, we are not. Is this a form letter? Did I get the wrong letter?

I am also curious to know what to expect from you as an attorney. If you had to compare yourself to an attorney at Crane, Poole and Schmidt, which one is most like you? Knowing this will help me formulate an appropriate response.

Sincerely,

Dave
365daves.com

0 comments: